PWI is based on five foundational pillars:
• The first pillar is the Holy Trinity: the Eternal and Heavenly Father, Jesus His only son, and the anointed Holy Spirit.
"For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid,
which is Jesus Christ"
1 Corinthians 3:11
• The second foundational pillar is the eternal Word of God.
"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away"
• The third pillar is the complete and empowering work of the Holy Spirit as expressed in the Word of God.
"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you" John 14:26
• The fourth pillar is the amazing grace of God.
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness"
2 Corinthians 12:9
"By the grace God has given me I laid a foundation as an expert builder,
and someone else is building on it." 1 Corinthians 3:10
• The fifth foundational pillar is prayer.
"I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."
1 Timothy 2:1-4